Captain’s Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
- 2 lb. Captain’s Finest North Atlantic Sea Scallops.
- 2 lb. preferred bacon
- Defrost scallops in refrigerator.
This can take up to 36 hours if properly frozen at sea.
- Cut strips of bacon into halves.
- Wrap each scallop with a half strip of bacon, and secure wrap with a toothpick.
- Place scallops wrapped with bacon onto a broiler pan in a single layer and broil on high for 10-15 minutes or until desired crispiness, flipping scallops half way through.
Makes for the perfect hors d'oeuvres.
Check back for more mouth watering scallop recipes every week!